“Our team is one of the keys to the successful performance of the company”.
Carlos León – CEO
SeproTec has demonstrated that it is committed to its clients; this is amply demonstrated by its constantly expanding workforce employing the best people, who provide the added value required in project management. Some of the key factors in our policy of attracting talent include the job security of our workers and equal opportunities, which are defining values of the company.
SeproTec's workforce now exceeds 450 people in the various areas in which we are involved (graduates in translation and interpretation, engineers, lawyers, economists, etc.). One of our main concerns is to consolidate a corporate culture based on the principles of honesty, transparency, sustainability and client focus which govern our behaviour.
We can define our Human Resources policy as follows:
- To attract, train and retain the most talented people
- To promote team work and a common corporate culture
- To promote a policy of job security and equality amongst our professionals
- To encourage the cohesion of our international and intercultural team
- To support ideas in order to improve the company's processes and objectives